- 1 packet of biscuits petite beurre,
- ½ ground hazelnuts,
- 1 cup of melted margarine,
- 1 vanilla.
- 60gr margarine,
- 200gr dark chocolate couverture,
- 1 can sweetened milk,
- ½ cup of hazelnut cream (merenda, Nutella etc.),
- 1 ½ cup of coarsely chopped hazelnuts.
Spread wax-paper in a pan 30x35cm, so that it protrudes 2 cm from each edge. In a bowl mix the biscuits petite beurre ground in multi, the½ ground hazelnuts, the melted margarine and the vanilla. Spread them in a pan and press with your hands so that a malleable dough is formed. In a saucepan mixover a low flame the margarine with the chocolate, the sweetened milk andthe hazelnut cream until they melt andare completely incorporated. Remove from oven and pour into chocolate mixturethe coarsely chopped hazelnuts. Spread the chocolate mixture on the biscuit’s mixture and place in the refrigerator until it freezes and solidifies. Cut into pieces and serve.